incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Download URL of commons-logging
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 08:09:46 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently cleaning up and improving the download mechanism of the
external tarballs.  Most of them (all that are used by the AOO34 branch)
can now be found on apache-extras [1].  However, that is intended only
as a fallback in case the tarballs can not be downloaded directly from
their original download server.  At the moment we use the SVN repository
as a secondary fallback.  I will remove that maybe next week.

I need help regarding the original download site of one of the apache
commons libraries.  The general download page for
commons-logging-1.1.1-src.tar.gz is [2].  I don't know how to produce a
URL that does not contain a specific mirror but instead is resolved by
the server.

Does anybody know how to do that?

Andre

[1] https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/ooo-extras/