incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: potential release blocker
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 11:31:15 GMT
On 8/2/12 12:58 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 8/2/12 12:46 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

>>> You have the answer to the question I asked imacat just now.
>>>
>>> BTW - did you notice that the Draw icon was also missing in her screenshot?
>>
>> no, I haven't noticed this, I was focused on the base icon ;-)
>
> and I know why I haven't noticed it, I have checked it again on my
> Windows machine and the only icon that is missing is that from Base ;-)
>
> I hate such problems...

I am still have no real idea what going wrong and I am rebuilding
currently the same version to ensure that it is no build problem (but I
hope it is :-)).

As I mentioned earlier when you watch the properties, you will see the
correct icon. When you now click on change icon and double click the
icon (which is the only available icon in sbase.exe) and apply the
change everything is ok in the Start Menu.

Even a restart of windows after the installation won't help.

I am no expert but I would guess that the icon in the Start Menu is
extracted from the exe where it seems to be ok.

Juergen