incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE][3.4.1]: potential release blocker
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 09:15:49 GMT
Hi,

imacat found a problem with the base application icon on windows.

I can verify this issue with the latest version based on r1367911 when I
do a clean fresh installation, no upgrade. If you run an upgrade
installation you don't see this problem and the icon is ok.

I have currently no idea what's going wrong here and investigating in
the problem. I am not aware of any changes in this area and maybe it's a
build problem only.

I think we should continue testing of the version and I will keep you
informed.

Juergen