incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Call for Papers for ApacheCon Europe 2012 now open!
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 06:44:08 GMT
Hi,

On 02.08.2012 04:25, Liu Da Li wrote:
> I have submit one pager on the website, but it was failed to add additional
> speaker. It said:
> " ApacheCon EU 2012
> Oops, we've had a problem on the server. The web team have been informed
> and will be looking into it."
> Do anyone meet the same issue?

I had the same issue when I tried to add a speaker and when I used the wrong
email address.
Thus, the speaker you want to add needs to have an account on ApacheCon EU
website and you have to use the email address which has been used by the
additional speaker for her/his account on ApacheCon EU.
These solved my problem - hopefully it helps you, too.

Best regards, Oliver.