incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [QA] Wrote a wiki about Database Usage
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 09:48:28 GMT
On 8/1/12 11:37 AM, Peter Eberlein wrote:
> Hi Andre,
> Am 01.08.2012 09:59, schrieb Andre Fischer:
>> On 01.08.2012 08:49, Li Feng Wang wrote:
>>> Hi, all,
>>>
>>> I am a new user of OO Database, and I wrote a wiki about Database Usage
>>> according my phase investigation,
>>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Database (suggest to use
>>> FireFox to view)
>>>
>>> I will make it better according user experience. Hope to help you know
>>> Database!
>>
>> Thanks, great idea. I have always stopped at about the second page of
>> the wizard, not knowing what to do next. With your documentation I have
>> no more excuse not to use a database :-)
>
> But who cares about base issues and development at AOO, since Frank and
> Ocke aren't on board anymore? :(

any volunteer who is interested in it ;-) Don't expect that others will
do the work for you. The project depends on volunteers who are willing
to participate and do something. Volunteers will concentrate on the
things that are most important for them or where they have interest.
That's the way how it works.

Juergen