incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alistair Botha <alista...@system5.co.za>
Subject Printing Issue
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:51:04 GMT
Good Evening,

I'm having a bit of n issue with printing spreadsheet. I want to globally set all spreadsheets
to fit to 1 page when printing, by default. How can I do this?

Regards

"B-BBEE Compliant, certificate available on request"
 NOTICE: This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.