incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Re: Linux install instructions
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:42:19 GMT
Hello!
First thing first: it is quite well that there are some guides for installation Apache OpenOffice
to different linux distros.
But as command line is ancient way of communicate with computer and only few PC users today
like it, second thing is to have prober normal way of install and uninstall AOO in linux too.
Is there any other way than have it in repository and use Synaptic or other such tools?  And
there are not allowed any  incompatibility with other programs like LibreOffice.

It may be my angularity with command line etc. but I notice difficulties when I try to keep
LibreOffice and AOO in same Linux Mint 13.

Greedings
Risto