incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1357306 - /incubator/ooo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 15:55:35 GMT
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 08:52:17AM +0200, Pavel Janík wrote:
> Hi Andre,
> On Jul 11, 2012, at 9:21 AM, Andre Fischer wrote:
> > On 10.07.2012 21:47, Pavel Janík wrote:
> >> Andre,
> >>
> >> this particular change is incompatible with my build system. I do
> >> [meta-shell code]:
> >
> > I should have explained this change better (or at all).  It is only
> > intended as a temporary hack to find out the reason for the build
> > breaker of the 64bit Linux buildbot build.
> is the problem already solved?  -- Pavel Janík

It is not solved. The main bug with it, is that now it hides where the
build is breaking; I faced it yesterday on my own build, and now it can
be seen in the Win build bot: the build continues regardless any error
on any module, and breaks in instsetoo_native due to missing compiled

Even worst, the build bot only reports an error when trying to copy the
install sets generated in instsetoo_native

IMHO we should revert this change, otherwise we have no idea where the
build breaks.

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message