incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "eric wu" <jinjin...@cs2c.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: The translation of AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 02:04:42 GMT
hi :
I have finished my translation of the release notes,but i don't know what format to save my
translation and how to put the translation under: http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/, can you
help me ?thank you!

eric wu

From: Shenfeng Liu
Date: 2012-08-21 14:02
To: ooo-dev; jinjin.wu
Subject: Re: The translation of AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
Eric,
  That's great!
  You can find the current AOO 3.4.1 release draft by Kay Schenk in English here: http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html
. I'm not sure if any further editing will be make on it.

  And I think it will be better to put the translation some where under http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/
. (Any better suggestion?)

  The way should be copy the English release notes to the folder of zh-cn, then translate
it into a Chinese version. But currently we are freezing the web waiting for the release,
so I guess we can not update the contents directly now. Maybe you can prepare for your translations,
and after the release, we can publish it immediately.
  Thanks!

- Simon