incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: release preparation
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:24:39 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 01:35:34PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as you have probably noticed I have started a VOTE for our AOO 3.4.1
> release. We should prepare everything for next week to have it in place
> if the 2 VOTEs (PPMC + IPMC) will pass successful.
>
> ToDo's
> 1. Release Notes, already available. Potentially some updates or
> improvements have to be integrated
> 2. upload of the binaries on dist -> prepared and ready to start
> 3. changing the download page, adapt download logic -> ???
> 3.1 changed logic for the former 3.4 download -> they move to
> archive.apache.org -> do we need to change something, we download via
> Sourceforge?
> 4. prepare announcement for the announcement list and the various social
> medias
> 5. ... what else?

We should upload the three official extensions to the extensions
repository:

1) Presentation Minimizer
2) Presenter Console
3) MediaWiki Publisher

I guess they shouldn't be uploaded by an individual: they are officially
supported; so would it be possible to create an "Apache OO i Project"
user?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile