incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HELP]Where could get the information about parameter Properties values in method XStorable.storeAsURL
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:09:19 GMT
Hi dongjun zong,

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 02:31:41PM +0800, dongjun zong wrote:
> Thanks. From the wiki, I can know pieces of information. But I think the
> API docs should contain the information for every parameter's valid value
> list.

API = Application Programming Interface, an interface is an abstract
specification. By no way the API documentation can include such
information that is implementation specific. Nevertheless this kind of
information is worth in the wiki, with a proper release tag indicating
in which OOo/AOO version this implementation specific information is
valid.

You can see an example with the PDF export properties:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Tutorials/PDF_export#PDF_Export_filter_data

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile