incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Yes. You can do this with OpenOffice. (MysteryGuitarMan video with OpenOffice Mac)
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:24:12 GMT
Hi *,

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 03:31:46AM +0800, imacat wrote:
> On 2012/08/12 21:08, Ariel Constenla-Haile said:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM, imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:
> >>     I had posted a video reply:
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJXYPG-5Bc
> >
> > you could use recordmydesktop / gtk-recordmydesktop /
> > qt-recordmydesktop to capture your desktop.
>
> Thank you.  I tried to use gtk-recordMyDesktop to record a new video:
>
> http://youtu.be/8Nyp7xUBXto

Nice :)

> Strange that the sound is not recorded. ^^;

This may be a big with your distro's version. AFAIK you can add it some
music, once uploaded in Youtube, with Youtube's own editing tools. Or
you can add audio before uploading it, with some of the tools available
on Linux: from the simplest PiTiVi http://www.pitivi.org to the complex
Cinelerra http://cinelerra.org/ there are many other options.

Regards
--