incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Italian Forum Off-line
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:42:43 GMT
Hi,

Saw the comment from RGB-ES that the Italian forum is off-line.

Checked, and it still is.
- first no others language forms are involved.
- the session table is what is being reported as being bad (error no
144), which is good, kind of. This table can be dropped and re-created,
the most common way to fix this problem, without losing anything
important.

That will need to be done from a command line interface, which I don't
have access to -  for anyone who does, the proper table definition
easily found as the table structure is identical to the session table in
other language instances - or ask me and I'll shot it off to you.

I've included Imacat on the CC to this message - but as I say, anyone
that can get to a command line can do this.

//drew