incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <>
Subject Re: Need to Revisit RAT Excludes and Wildcards
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 02:51:14 GMT
----- Original Message -----
>>  Marvin's intervention is very far reaching indeed. It pretty much
> supports the position
>>  that there is no such thing as a binary release, and it involves some
> issues that have
>>  to be solved before graduation.
> Now I think you are getting ahead of yourself.  I've shown that the
> IPMC has repeatedly voted on releases that included binaries, and has
> done this recently and without dissent.  Three of the most recent 7
> podlings to have graduated included binaries in their releases.

I am aware of your position that you know better than the IPMC what they
voted for and I will let you discuss your issues with the IPMC members. Do
let us know who wins :).

Please note that I don't mean we should stop the graduation process:
a process involves steps and this has to be defined as part of such

View raw message