incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: What to say in AOO 3.4.1 release announcement about the ports? (BSD, Solaris, OS/2)?
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 00:45:48 GMT

Weir wrote:

> [...]
drew

-0700, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> [...]
to the FreeBSD porting site sometime

from the top-level porting site

my time on the code rather than on the
free to mention explicitly the
still have some cleanup to do but
users are fully aware that it's

to just point to the page you

the porting links onto that one
to link to in the
to from other places in the
eventually have a link to the

to looking at things for

what I thought was the
not part of the official

pages seem more about the

page:

as

existing non-official
for our users without and
work - or do we want a
to a new platform - for the

as a developer-focused
not as urgent.

existing ports. Maybe

party software /

a "Ports" section from

would be the most

has been any
are fast approaching
Release Notes.

to get the

> >> Ahm, it's still in the stageing area:
> >> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/porting/index.html
> >>
> >> Marcus
> >
> > Howdy,
> >
> > Great - updated the page at
> > http://www.openoffice.org/download/non_ASF.html
> > with the winpenpack info also.
>
> Sorry, have you already or will you update the page? I still see the old
> text without a hint for winpenpack.

Hi,

well...I got an update version number from the process and everything,
really I did...but I don't see a change either...hmm, did I leave out a
step..let's see.