incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: What to say in AOO 3.4.1 release announcement about the ports? (BSD, Solaris, OS/2)?
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:12:48 GMT
On Sat, 2012-08-18 at 11:38 -0400, drew wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-08-18 at 09:57 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:

<snip>

> > I think that is what Marcus was suggesting.  Should probably have
> > mention of BSD, Solaris, OS/2 ports.  And did we also agree on
> > WinPenPack and portableApps (or did they ever release an AOO version?)
>
> Howdy,
>
> I think so, would of expected anyone wanting to object to have done so
> when it was mentioned before, that was with a very clear notice that we
> neither certify or endorse the work product on the page also.
>
> and... I believe they both did - will go double check that and get URLs.

For winpenpack[2] - it's still 3.4.0, but that would be expected, IMO,
as they would have to lag the official release - will list them today.

While I can't find a public page for portable apps[1] after 3.2.1,
and will hold off on adding that listing.

//drew

[1] http://portableapps.com/apps/office/openoffice_portable
[2] http://www.winpenpack.com/en/download.php?view.1341