incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From David Lindblad <dlindbl...@verizon.net>
Subject After "Update" from 3.3 to 3.4 Search DOES NOT Work Anymore....?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:29:37 GMT
Hello,

I just "updated" from OO 3.3 to 3.4.

Problem: When I clicked on the "Open" button in 3.3 and searched in the "Libraries", then
"Documents". I would then type in the "Search Documents" box, basically any word that is located
"in" one or more of my documents (Whether it is in the document title or in the document itself).
It would bring up each and every one of those documents.

Now, with 3.4, the search DOES NOT bring up each and every document with the search word in
the search box?????

How do I fix this?????

OR how do I switch back to 3.3 WITHOUT losing my current documents (just like when I "updated"
from 3.3 to 3.4)???

Thanks for your time,

Dave Lindblad
Expense Efficiency Program