incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What to say in AOO 3.4.1 release announcement about the ports? (BSD, Solaris, OS/2)?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:09:04 GMT
Hi Kay;

I did some basic update to the FreeBSD porting site sometime ago:

http://www.openoffice.org/porting/freebsd/

The site doesn't seem linked from the top-level porting site though.

I would prefer to spend my time on the code rather than on the release
announcement, however feel free to mention explicitly the FreeBSD port.
Just to make it clear: we still have some cleanup to do but the port is
fully operational and FreeBSD users are fully aware that it's available
on FreeBSD releases.

Pedro.

OS/2)?