incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Yes. You can do this with OpenOffice. (MysteryGuitarMan video with OpenOffice Mac)
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 02:54:29 GMT

the ASCII video was derived from some of the green-screen insertions in the full video.

 - orcmid (who loves this stuff)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 18:11
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Yes. You can do this with OpenOffice. (MysteryGuitarMan video with OpenOffice
Mac)

I just noticed that the document is in XLS format, though it is seen running in OpenOffice.org
Calc. (On a Mac?)

The AC/DC ASCII-art video (one I first saw in an XLS format a couple of years ago) as done
in ODS doesn't use any Windows-specific objects.  The narrative explaining how that one was
done (linked by Andrea) goes into that.

 - Dennis