incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian <bri...@psmail.net>
Subject Re: Request (AOO on iOS or Android)
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:08:05 GMT
Hi Rob,

I tried Symphony Viewer.  It didn't open the ods document I tried.  It
kept on saying "please wait." In contrast there is a free app called
Eagleview that worked fine for reading and searching spreadsheet files.
Why my question?  Eagleview doesn't work on Android.  Has Openoffice
thought of developing an iOS/ Android app?

Brian
PS: I sent you my request as at sometime in the past you emailed me
something relating to Openoffice.  I couldn't work how to post on the OO
forum.