incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On parks, commons, and websites... and fun (or lack of)
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:12:45 GMT

On 2012-07-17 3:01 PM Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Larry,
>
> I trust you reserve this behavior for this mailing list and
> do not subject forum participants to the pack-animal behavior
> you've been exhibiting here lately.  The biggest concern I have
> here with forum participants on this list is how their behavior
> here translates to their conduct in the forums- I hope we would
> havegotten wind of it by now if this were commonplace over there.
> Hagar was brought in to help ensure PPMC oversight over that activity;
> if he steps down I'm not sure who should replace him.

I reserve this behaviour for people like you who make insulting and demeaning comments and
fail
to see or acknowledge how insulting their comments are.

Hagar's stepping down is solely your responsibility. As a mentor you should be aware of how

insulting your comments to Hagar were. You owe Hagar an apology.

As far as behaviour, yours is despicable. I am glad you are not active on a forum,.

As a mentor you are doing a lousy job if this thread is an example of your typical behaviour.

You need to examine your actions here and reevaluate your attitude. If you are unable to
realize how insulting your remarks to Hagar were you should just keep your mouth shut.

--