incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] more clarification on Java -- changes to
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:26:22 GMT
On 2012-07-17 1:15 AM J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> I agree in general to you and thanks for summarizing this topic. I have
> only one point to add, why should we mention potential problems that we
> can't reproduce? In this case I would not mention it, it would be
> different if we couldn't fix the problem. But we simply can't reproduce it.

Check how many times this problem has been reported on the users forum. The collective wisdom

of all the people giving support for windows is to use Java 1.6 32 bit. I don't use Windows
but
I recall that many of the reported problems were on new installations of OpenOffice.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com