incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: Preparing release notes
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 22:38:51 GMT
J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ok AOO 3.4.1 won't be a feature release but nevertheless I think we
> should prepare release notes to give a user friendly overview of what is
> going into our upcoming 3.4.1 release.
>
> I have created a new (more or less empty) wiki page to start working on
> the release notes for 3.4.1.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Release+Notes
>
> The following query list all fixed blocker issues for 3.4.1 and can be
> used as input for the release notes.
>
> Any volunteers who are interested to start working on it?
>
> Juergen

Good Evening;

My name is Keith McKenna and I have been a user of OpenOffice since the
late beta of version 2. I figured that it was time that I gave something
back to the project.

I started today to add information around the new and updated languages
for 3.4.1. Unfortunately I am pretty much a novice with wiki editors and
a bit unsure of how to use the tools to automatically add information
around bug fixed et al.

I will continue to go through the manual and try to add to my miniscule
knowledge and hopefully will be able to provide some other assistance.

Regards
Keith