incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <>
Subject cwiki captcha problem
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:47:55 GMT
I recently signed up for a cwiki account to try and help in writing the
release notes for AOO 3.4.1. The account was created, but when I try to
log in I am presented with the message "You are required to validate
your login by entering the word below" and a captcha is presented. When
I type the word I am looped back continuously to the same place an
presented with a new captcha. I have been going round and round this
cycle for about 3 days know. I know I need my bi-locals changed, but I
am pretty sure I haven't typed all of them wrong.

I have tried with both Firefox, which is my normal browser, and with ie
8 with the same effect. Hopefully y'all can direct me on the proper path
to get this straightened out.

Keith McKenna (Mac)

View raw message