incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe <>
Subject usage of Apple SpellServer in OOo
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:34:38 GMT

I'd post the following message to, they say that it's not a bug.
(however I'm talking about a feature that is not correctly usable)

Christophe Delannoy

How can I fix the Language for use with Apple SpellServer ?

My case is particular : the original French ortho/grammar correction is named "French" (with
"Apple" as the vendor ID) and I have develop "French (Cordial)" (where "Cordial" is our vendor

"French (Cordial)" never appears in OOo menus.