incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jian, Carver YH" <Carver.YH.J...@ctm.com.mo>
Subject Apache OpenOffice Virtualized Inquiry
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:20:16 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Carver Jian, I'm a technician of the Business Services & Development Team of
a telecommunications company in Macau named Companhia de Telecommunicacoes de Macau(CTM).
We have launched our Cloud Services in Mar this year and we are now preparing to launch a
VDI solution in Macao market. CTM VDI solution is using Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop technology
and deliver customer Apps or Desktops as a service.

Since Open Office is a famous free and open productivity tools, we would like to seek for
possibilities to deliver your product to our customer through our VDI solution. Would you
please confirm whether this free of charge concept is also suitable for our VDI solution?
Please kindly advise.

Thank you and look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
CARVER JIAN
Business Service & Development
Companhia de TelecomunicaƧƵes de Macau S.A.R.L. (CTM)
DID:           +853 8891 2848
MOBI:         +853 6300 0260
FAX:            +853 8891 2933
E-mail:        Carver.YH.Jian@ctm.com.mo<mailto:p@ctm.com.mo>