incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Are you ready to graduate?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:42:33 GMT
Hello all,

as a mentor of this project it is my impression that this podling is
ready to graduate.

This is surely a project with much heat in it; but I also think it is
stable. The project made a release and constantly voted in new
committers/ppmc members. It is active and has proven that it can make
decisions by discussions.

As mentors we have stepped into many discussions and told what we
think. But now it seems to me there is nothing we can bring to you.
The culture here is settled. You guys know whom to ask and where to go
if problems occur.

Looking at this:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html
it seems everything is done.

My questions to you all as a project:

Do you feel ready to graduate?
Are you able to vote a chair?
Do you think your project is ready?

If you can answer all the questions above with "yes" I would love to
see graduation actions/discussions as mentioned here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Cheers,
Christian

--