incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Turkish Translation
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 21:06:05 GMT
On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Fatih Can Akay <> wrote:
> Hello,My name is Fatih Can AKAY and I'm from Turkey.
> This is my first message.
> I want to contribute to your project about Turkish translation of version
> 3.4.

Hello Fatih,

We just created a new mailing list for the Apache OpenOffice project,
a mailing list dedicated to translation and other localization

I want to make sure that you are among the first to hear about this.

Information on subscribing to this new mailing list can be found here:

> I have no knowledge of C++ or coding but i have experiences in
> English-Turkish translation (movie or TV-show subtitles,medical articles
> etc.)
> I heard that nobody is working on the Turkish Translation and there is no
> Turkish mailing list at the moment. People who wants to translate it to
> Turkish,we can create our mailing-list and make a start.
> Regards

View raw message