incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: openoffice web for multi-platform
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:20:57 GMT
On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Wie Kiang <onlinewie@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fernando,
>
> Thanks for your input.
>
> My company need to create office suite for spreadsheet, word
> processing and presentation software in multi-platform, and i was
> thinking that openoffice is the right choise because it is open for
> developers to custom it. But i'm didn't find any clue how to make it
> :(

Information on getting the source code and building is here:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/source.html

> My company will love to make it with template chooser like iWork in
> macintosh apps inside that openoffice platform also with web-based
> interfaces.
>
> Any ideas?

I'm not familiar with iWork.   What is this feature?  Is it a
web-based template catalog that the user can browser and pick from?
Note that we do have an online template repository for OpenOffice:

http://templates.services.openoffice.org/

-Rob