incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Blog post draft: OpenOffice Conference Call for Papers
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:30:16 GMT
https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_conference_within_a

Don Harbison drafted.  I added the photo.  We'd like to get this out
ASAP, especially considering the impending CFP deadline (August 3rd),

If possible, I'd like to also replace our "Announcing Apache
OpenOffice 3.4" header link on ooo-site with one linking to this blog
post, once published.  We can let that run for the next week or so,
until ready to replace it with the 3.4.1 release announcement.  What
is required to do that?  Is it a "sledgehammer" operation?  How do we
handle the NL versions?

-Rob