incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Help spread the word [Re: Announcement: OpenOffice at ApacheCon Europe: Call for Papers now Open!]
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:54:11 GMT
Please help spread the word.

I've send to ooo-dev, ooo-users and ooo-announce mailing lists.

Also posted to:

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ApacheOO/statuses/228485532496322560

Google+:  https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114598373874764163668/114598373874764163668/posts/aG6pYVE56ks

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO/posts/260632940713516

I've also updated the announcement on the website header.

How can you help?

1) Share/Like/+1 one of the above links

2) Post a similar message on other social networks that I did not
cover, e.g., Xing or Identi.ca

3) Since the conference is in Germany, it will be easier to attend for
those who are local.  So posting translations of the above into German
would be good.  French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish as well.

4) Of course, don't forget to submit your own paper proposal !!!

Thanks!

-Rob