incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Community over Code: Basics of Brand and Trademarks
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 02:24:54 GMT
On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> Shane Curcuru made a presentation at OSCON today about "Managing Community Open Source
Brands."  The slides are much nicer than that title [;<).  You can get them from this blog
page: <http://communityovercode.com/2012/07/oscon-presentation/>.

> There is useful, direct material that can be applied to Apache OpenOffice and its branding.

I didn't see anything there that we're not already doing, or that is
not already part of Apache trademark guidelines.  Did you see
something in particular that warranted further attention?

-Rob