incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HELP] How to get started?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:27:32 GMT
On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Nazmul Alam <fadedreamz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Regina for the instruction.
> I use multi boot ( win 7 and fedora 15 ). But I would like to use Win7. Any
> suggestions?

Building on any platform is pretty much the same... once you have the
build environment set up.  Windows takes some more work initially,
compared to Linux, to get it set up.

Start with the Building Guide:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

There is a link there to Windows-specific requirements.

If you start with that, and ask questions as you go, you should be
building before long!

-Rob