incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating)
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:45:13 GMT
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> I plan on testing the Release Candidate 3.4.1 on WinXP/SP3, and
> verifying installing over OOo 3.3.0, AOO 3.4.0 and LO 3.5.5.

I tested these over-install scenarios.  They look good.

The only issue I saw is that when we install over 3.3.0 or 3.4.0, we
leave behind the older version's unpacked files on the desktop, the
files from the earlier install.  Those files could be deleted to save
disk space.  But this is not a regression and is not a critical issue.

-Rob