incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: New links for localization web page
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:43:57 GMT
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM, drew jensen
<drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 10:35 -0400, drew wrote:
>> On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 16:15 +0200, Joost Andrae wrote:
>> > Hi Rob,
>> >
>> > it seems so...but Peter's own MirrorBrain OOo MirrorBrain page is still
>> > working. In the past we asked Peter sometimes to use it as a fail-over
>> > system and it worked properly.
>> >
>> > http://ooo.mirrorbrain.org
>>
>> hmmm - well I can get it to work sometimes, but other times fails and it
>
> just to clarify - I don't mean that the link above works sometimes - I
> mean that the download triggered from the OO.o site works for me other
> then when tds.net is the actual server.

Scanning over the website I see two kinds of mirror brain links.

One kind points to openoffice.mirrorbrain.org.  That is what we use on
the legacy download page and some of the NL pages, e.g.,
da.openoffice.org

The other kind links to download.services.openoffice.org.  That is
what the Finnish NL page uses.

>From what I can tell the openoffice.mirrorbrain.org ones are working
fine.  it is the download.services.openoffice.org ones that are
failing.

-Rob