incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating)
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:17:12 GMT
I plan on testing the Release Candidate 3.4.1 on WinXP/SP3, and
verifying installing over OOo 3.3.0, AOO 3.4.0 and LO 3.5.5.

It would be good if others could mention what they intend to look at,
so we can avoid unnecessary duplication of effort.

Also, is the RAT scan results online anywhere?   It would be good to
review that.

Also, if anyone has handy a diff of the NOTICE and LICENSE files from
3.4.0 to 3.4.1, that would be good to review as well.

-Rob