incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: more 3.4.1 questions...supported OSes
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:26:05 GMT
On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:20 AM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Maho;

If something is in the release I would expect:

1) We have instructions for building it in the Building Guide

2) A user could download our source from SVN and build it according to
the Building Guide

Is this true of the BSD port?  If so we could include it in the
release, I think.  If not then maybe we add a "ports" link to the
www.openoffice.org/download page to point to off-site ports.  These
links could be updated as new BSD releases become available.

-Rob