incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Old projects with incomplete copyright diligence
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 11:04:32 GMT
On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> Seems we missed a bit of process...
>
> From a mobile device - forgive errors and terseness

Our practice has been to not check in code until after an SGA has been
received, e.g., the main OOo contribution from Oracle, the Symphony
contribution from IBM and the UOF 2.0 contribution from CS2C.

So I assume we just need to fill in a date here in the "copyright" section:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

But what date?  The first SGA?  The most recent SGA?  This is an
ongoing effort, for any living project that gets ongoing contributions
of existing corporate code.  I expect it will continue as a TLP as
well.

-Rob