incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Can onLoad()/onResize() on <body> be handled via CMS?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:24:52 GMT
I'm trying to move my download stats HTML age into the website.

Original file is here:  http://people.apache.org/~robweir/aoo-downloads.html

As you can see it triggers the load of the data and the drawing the
charts, as well as resizing when the window is resized, via this
declaration:

But when processed by the CMS template, this is lost.  It looks like
everything within the source <body> is put into the new document, but
any event hooks declared the original <body> are not carried over to
the new <body>.

Would it be possible to add this support?

-Rob