incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:16:50 GMT
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Annmarie Schroden
<schrodenannmarie@googlemail.com> wrote:
> hello, I have a little problem went I shut down my computer and I bring it up again
> open office open with out me clicking on the icon how do I get it to stop open up.
> did I install it wrong....please help

Any idea what is going on here?  This seems to be something more than
the QuickStarter icon in the task bar.

Although I have not seen this in any clean install or any upgrade
install under controlled conditions, I did see this once in a "dirty"
upgrade of a pre-RC version of 3.4.0.  At boot time (this was on
Windows XP) the full OpenOffice launcher would load and display, not
just QuickStart.

Has anyone able to reproduce this kind of error?

-Rob