incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiving the AOO 3.4.0
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:23:06 GMT
On 30 July 2012 06:44, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
> Raphael Bircher wrote:
>>
>> I working at the moment on the Archive for the AOO 3.4.0. The big
>> question is: Is it enough to archive only the langpacks and a en-US
>> Version? Same Question also for older Versions. We would save a load of
>> disk space at Apache.
>

> It would be better to archive everything we distributed officially. I know
> there is a lot of redundancy, but this is due to the fact that we are
> redundant also in our official distribution.

AFAIK, it is a requirement to archive everything that has been released.

Note that everything under  /www/www.apache.org/dist/ [i.e. 0] is
automatically copied to the ASF archive server [1].
AFAICT all the source and binary releases for 3.4.0 are present on the
ASF systems; so it looks to me as though this has already happened
automatically.

Check the files under [1] to see.

[0] http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/ - ASF backup mirror
[0] http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/ - ASF archives