incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From lou ql <louqin...@gmail.com>
Subject [wiki][help] I cannot log into QA pages
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 01:11:54 GMT
Click the "login/create account" at the top-right corner, then enter my
username and password, click login

the page refreshed, but at the top-rigth corner, it still display "log
in/create account" but not my name...

I click it again

the page containing user name and password fields appears, while the
top-right corner displays my name now...

Then I click "my contributions" and select the page I want to edit.

unfortunately, "log in/create account" displaying in the coming page thus I
cannot edit the page...

I tried reopen the web browser, clean the history&cookies, with firefox or
IE, all fails...

I can login the main page(http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page),
and also correct when I go to those I never opened. But once I open the QA
pages, I will be kicked out.

--
Regards,
Lou QingLe