incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From lou ql <louqin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: current status
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 05:35:57 GMT
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM, J├╝rgen Schmidt
<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to give a short update where we are with 3.4.1
>
> Open issues or issues where the release blocker flag is requested:
>
> Release blocker
> * #119206# presenter console does not install on r1309668
> The problem is currently how to trigger the installation of bundled
> extensions after an upgrade installation. It's under investigation...
>
> Requested release blocker
> * #120257# Standard Dictionary does not recognize any words.
> We need a verification based on Andre's last comment because we can't
> reproduce it.
>
> * #120286# product version should be changed from 3.4 to 3.4.1
> We didn't add <micro> version info in all places before, especially not
> the system integration parts. Anyway I changed the product version in a
> prominent place to 3.4.1 and build a new windows version
> (
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/signing_test/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe
> ).
> This version is also signed with my self-signed test certificate (if
> somebody want to take a look on this as well, I can provide the cert
> info for local testing).
> It would be helpful if somebody else can give this version a try and can
> test it. Do an upgrade installation on 3.4 and check if everything works
> as expected.

clean install and upgrade from 3.4 against this build on my win7, it works
well.

The versions in:
installer panel,
desktop shortcut,
start menu,
quickstarter in Startup
help->about
help->check for update

are all changed to be "3.4.1". I added comments into BZ.

--
Regards,
Lou QingLe