incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QA]A guide for opening defect in Bugzilla
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 03:24:37 GMT
Yan Ji,
  The guide looks very good! And I think we can add the link in 3.5
planning page to refer to your wiki.
  You may also want to add a reference to the issue_handling wiki:
http://www.openoffice.org/qa/issue_handling/submission_gateway.html .
  And I think we should also mention the Issue Type, since I hope we can
also use the Bugzilla to trace our feature/enhancement development work.
And I know many translation works set the Issue Type to TASK.
  Thanks!

- Simon