incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE][3.5] Shared Query created, input in BZ with Target Milestone "AOO 3.5.0"
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:38:07 GMT
Hi, all,
  I created some shared query, and post the links in 3.5 planning wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.5+Release+Planning
  If you want to propose a defect or feature into 3.5 release, please set
Target Milestone to "AOO 3.5.0", then it will be captured by my queries.

  Currently, the queries returned some very old items. I will try to clean
them one by one later.

  Tell if you have problem to open the queries, or if you have any
suggestion/comments.
  Thanks!

- Shenfeng