incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stephen, Arnaud & Barrie's school for potential Maven committers
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 02:09:41 GMT
Thanks for the sharing! It is a very good article, especially the section
of "What makes a good patch?".
I think we already have a good practice here with the tag of [Calling for
review]. We can just take every time of the review as an opportunity of
mentoring.
Of course we need to think about the continuous enhancement on UT, and ask
for the UT performance and the result together with the patch?

- Simon