incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Call For Papers Now Open: ApacheCon Europe 2012
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:30:22 GMT
Don,
  I'm not quite sure what I can do, since I don't know if I can get the
approval for travel then... But maybe I can help on some thing like helping
the proposal reviewing, agenda making and some other works...
  So please count me in. I also want to take this opportunity to get some
experience on it.
  Thanks!

- Simon