incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: Preparing release notes
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 05:16:04 GMT
Kay,
  From the query of *Resolved341ReleaseBlocker*, I can find 96 bugs of
critical or blocker fixed in 3.4.1. I wonder if we should refer this query
in release notes (
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=Resolved341ReleaseBlocker
)?
  And also I feel it is not very clear about the sentence of "There were
quite a number of non-critical issues over the same timeframe, May 8, 2012
until 07/22/2012.". If it means the issues we fixed, I will suggest to
replace "non-critical" to "other", since many of them are critical issues,
as I got from the query above.
  Thanks!

- Simon