incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: problems with open office apache
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 06:40:59 GMT
I remember there was a way to ignore this message and go on to the
application. However it tried to restore a file and not the program itself.

A solution is to go to the Application Data/User/OpenOffice.org/ and rename
that folder. That will delete the temporary file about trying to restore
OpenOffice.

On Mac here is a blogpost that does the same.
http://www.tonyzampogna.com/2012/01/07/openoffice-restore-windows-popup/

I think is less drastic to just delete the temporary file since deleting
the whole folder will get rid of your custom settings (if you have any).