incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Medal from Swedish computer magazine
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 15:12:44 GMT
Martin,

Thank you very much for recognizing Apache OpenOffice on your Top 20 list.

Would you consider writing an article about our project? There are several
ways we could work together to do this. One way is for you to send us a
list of your interview questions. We will reply on email and you will then
be able to edit your final draft more easily. Or, if you prefer, I can
organize an interview with some of our project volunteers who are most
close to the work.

We highly value your support and look forward to communicating with our
user community in Sweden.

Best regards,

Don Harbison
Volunteer Press Liaison